Today we are releasing Gallio v3.1 Update 2. This releases fixes several problems on x64 platforms and includes support for Visual Studio 2010 and .Net Framework 4.0 Beta 2.
Download here: http://www.gallio.org/Downloads.aspx
Documentation here: http://www.gallio.org/Docs.aspx
- Improved startup performance by fixing a problem with pre-generated XmlSerializers.
- Added support for Visual Studio 2010 and .Net Framework 4.0 Beta 2.
- Fixed an AccessViolationException in Icarus. Special thanks to Kent Hansen for identifying the root cause and proposing a fix!
- Fixed installer bugs on x64 which caused some components to not be installed.
- Fixed bugs running MSTest tests on x64.
- Fixed a problem that caused long-running tests to be aborted prematurely by Visual Studio.