Today we are releasing Gallio and MbUnit v3.0.6 Update 2. This is mainly a bug fix release.
Download here: http://www.gallio.org/Downloads.aspx
Documentation here: http://www.gallio.org/Docs.aspx
- [New!] Added [Parallelizable(TestScope.All)] and [Parallelizable(TestScope.Descendants)] to recursively mark tests as parallelizable such as all tests within a fixture or all fixtures in an assembly.
- Fixed "test was orphaned" errors involving Parallelizable tests.
- Upgraded adpater to xUnit.net v1.1 RTM.
- Added support for running NCover v1.5.8 as a 32-bit process on 64-bit machines.
- Fixed a regression that was causing test reports not to be generated when canceled.
- Fixed ClassCastExceptions in the ReSharper runner.
- Fixed missing hotfix lightbulbs in the ReSharper within test files.
- Fixed red strikethrough that would appear in the Unit Test Session window when running MbUnit tests declared in subclassed test fixtures.
- Fixed a regression in the AutoCAD test driver.
- Improved the handling of parallel tests so that TeamCity test statistics make more sense.
- Improved the installer to support in-place upgrades.
- Fixed a regression that occasionally would prevent dynamic tests from running.